Date(s) - 11/10/2017 - 14/10/2017
The aim of this Smart-eMobility Tour is to get a good insight in the different markets, policies and practical business cases in the field of Smart eMobility. The tour is organized around EVS30 in Stuttgart, the Electric Vehicle Symposium & Exhibition, the worldwide meeting for the entire smart emobility industry. The tour also facilitates matchmaking and networking activities with partners from the different regions in Europe.
Need more information or registration? Click here
Wednesday, October 11 Netherlands
- Travel to the Netherlands
- Afternoon: visit APM-terminal at Port of Rotterdam. APM Terminals’ Maasvlakte II terminal is the first terminal worldwide with zero emissions on site. The new terminal, official opened in 2015, is the most technologically advanced container terminal in the world, and is capable of handling the world’s largest containerships.
- ‘Meet the Dutch‘: welcome dinner in the Hague
Thursday, October 12 – The Hague and Amsterdam, smart and clean mobility
- Introduction to the Netherlands at the Ministry of Economic Affairs in The Hague. A quick overview on the Dutch situation regarding smart e-Mobility. Irene Mouthaan, Electro Mobility, Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- What is the Dutch approach to smart e-Mobility? Mark van Kerkhof, APPM. Mark was responsible for the development of the new EV-strategy in the Netherlands for the period 2015-2020. He is also consultant for the chairman of the Formula E-team, which is the Dutch public-private partnership in EV.
- Transfer to Eindhoven, the Dutch ‘Silicon Valley’. ‘Meet up with the future’ at the High Tech and Automotive Campus in the South of the Netherlands. The Automotive Campus in the South of the Netherlands provides a home for companies, education institutes as well as public and private research centres and test facilities in the field of automotive technology and smart
- Transfer to Allego, where we will visit the innovative Charging Plaza allowing several vehicles to be supplied with electricity in a small space. By creating a smart balance between the real-time travel needs of the driver, the characteristics of the car and available capacity, the ChargingPlaza ensures the needs of each individual e-driver are met, without having to continuously supply maximum power to every charging point. Whenever demand is greater than supply, charging the cars is carefully managed
Transfer and dinner in Amsterdam
Friday, October 13 – Amsterdam
- Presentation and meeting at Amsterdam Metropolitan Area Electric project in Amsterdam.
- Living Labs smart charging. Presentation on the broad perspective of smart charging (open standars, practical applications, interesting business cases) . Presentations of
- ElaadNL – Challenges on Smart Charging
- Greenflux – Smart and practical applications
- EV BOX – Charging in the urban streetscape
- Travel to Haarlem, introduction to pilots on Smart Mobility at the Province of North Holland (including Amsterdam) and meeting with Vice-Governor Elisabeth Post, Province of North Holland
- Visit Solar Road: this solar cycling path is expected to provide energy for streetlights, traffic lights and possibly households
- Transfer back to Amsterdam. Electric boat trip and dinner on canals of Amsterdam
Saturday, October 14 – Amsterdam
Free time in Amsterdam