Date(s) - 08/01/2019 - 12/01/2019
CES in Las Vegas, formerly The International Consumer Electronics Show (International CES®), showcases more than 3,900 exhibiting companies, including manufacturers, developers and suppliers of consumer technology hardware, content, technology delivery systems and more; a conference program with more than 300 conference sessions and more than 170K attendees from 150 countries. Furthermore Dutch State Secretary for Economic Affairs and Climate Policy, Mona Keijzer, will be at the show and at (smart mobility) events, organized at the Dutch Consulate in San Francisco. Please be invited to join us at this smart mobility program in Southern California and the Bay Area.
Program (to be confirmed)
Monday, January 7, Las Vegas
- Flight from Amsterdam
- Welcome Dinner Las Vegas
Tuesday, January 8: CES Las Vegas
- Holland House with networking events
- Delegation with start-up’s with Prince Constantijn of the Netherlands and Dutch State Secretary for Economic Affairs and Climate Policy, Mona Keijzer.
- Guided CES tour with Coast to Coast networking.
Wednesday, January 9: City of Las Vegas
- Visit CES
- Strategic session with City of Las Vegas on their downtown Innovation Project.
- Flight to San Francisco
Thursday, January 10: Smart eMobility Business in California
- Time for individual meetings
- Workshop: Maximizing your Smart eMobility business in California and The Netherlands: What are the experiences of partner organisations? Which incentives are available for your organisation? How to secure a Loan&Garantee? What’s the latest about the C2C Investment Fund?
- Evening flight to Los Angeles
Friday, January 11: Los Angeles
- Meeting with Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- Meeting at South Coast Air Quality Management District
- Network event with the Honorary Consul Jan van Tilburg and the Netherlands –America Foundation (NAF) at Van Tilburg Architects in Santa Monica.
The price for the arrangement as specified above is € 3.250,- *
- All visits, presentations and meetings 7-11 January 2019
- Entrance CES
- Organization of all events
- Flights Las Vegas – San Francisco and San Francisco – Los Angeles
- Local transportation
- Hotel accommodation, lunches and dinners for 5 nights and 6 days
- Intercontinental flight from and to Amsterdam – California
- Personal expenses
US partners that will attend occasional events will be charged only the expenses (lunches or dinners)
HiePRactief, Ellen Hiep C2C Smart E-mobility Program, Peter van Deventer
(E) firstname.lastname@example.org (E) email@example.com
(T) + 31 654 370565