Date(s) - 08/06/2020 - 12/06/2020
Cobo Center Detroit
In June 2020, Holland is presenting the Dutch innovative automotive ecosystem in Michigan, USA via a collective Holland High Tech pavilion. Company visits will also be organized. The North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) is a great opportunity to present your company in the Automotive hotspot of the United States of America.
The NAIAS (also known as the Detroit Motor Show) has a long history and is the biggest automotive show in North America. In 2020, the NAIAS will be organized for the first time in June. The North American International Auto Show brings together the world’s top automotive and technology executives, designers, engineers and thought leaders. NAIAS is a two-weeks show, the second week is for general public. The first week is dedicated to industry partners and press. During the first week, Automobili-D is organized. This is the three-days event (June 9-11) were we will present ourselves.
- Possibilities to pitch and participate in other side-events organised during AutoMobili-D
- Matchmaking event co-organized with our partner MEDC (Michigan Economic Development Corporation)
- Visit of the reception of Michigan Governor Ms. Gretchen Whitmer
- Visit of the Dutch Ambassador, mr. André Haspels
- Monday June 8: pre-show event (round table with Michigan Automotive Ecosystem
- Tuesday, June 9: Kickoff Networking Event
- Wednesday June 10: Startup Pitch Competition
- June 11: Match Meetings. Connect with corporates and investors through one-on-one match meetings curated and facilitated by our partner PlanetM
- Friday June 12: Company visits
For more information or possibilities to visit the NAIAS or join us at the pavilion, please contact Bram Hendrix: firstname.lastname@example.org