S4C Smart e-Mobility Program
…is a public private partnership
…designed to promote knowledge and innovation exchange
…between US and Dutch government and universities
…and to position companies in the respective e-mobility markets
In other words:
- Development of “Holland smart E-Mobility House” at Consulate General, San Francisco;
- Organization of seminars/events at the Holland Smart E-Mobility House;
- Organization of trade missions and study tours;
- Development of bilateral relations between US and NL decision makers (government, universities, companies), e.g. ZEV Action Plan.
- Stimulate and realise pilot projects and new business development;
- Knowledge and innovation dissemination between US and Dutch governments and universities;
- Communication: web portal, weblogs, twitter (@Coast2Coast_EV).
The program will run (at least) until the end of 2020.
The “Holland Westcoast Smart Connection!” cluster is a private public partnership. With all partners agreements have been signed aimed to exchange knowledge, share experiences and create opportunities in both regions. An overview of partners you can find here.
Furthermore, the Holland Westcoast Smart Connection works closely together with organizations like VELOZ, UCDavis, ZERO-motorcycles in the USA and with MRA-e, Rabobank, NSOB, Rotterdam University in the Netherlands.
Charging Points in the Netherlands (2017)
Long-term goals EVs in the Netherlands
Long-term goals ZEVs in California
Best Range (Advertised Range)
|Tesla Model S 85D||335 miles|
|Tesla Model X||295 miles|
|Chevrolet Bolt EV||238 miles|
|BYD e6||187 miles|
|Volkswagen e-Golf||125 miles|
Best Selling Models (2016 – Global Units Sold)
|Tesla Model S||50,935|
|Nissan Leaf EV||49,818|
|BYD Tang PHEV||31,425|
|Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV||27,850|
Learn more about the Consulate General of the Netherlands in San Francisco
Want to know more? Want to share something? Please let us know!