The Coast to Coast E-Mobility Connection
…is a public private partnership
…designed to promote knowledge and innovation exchange
…between US and Dutch government and universities
…and to position companies in the respective e-mobility markets
In other words:
- Development of “Holland E-Mobility House” at Consulate General, San Francisco;
- Organization of seminars/events at the Holland E-Mobility House;
- Organization of trade missions and study tours;
- Development of bilateral relations between US and NL decision makers (government, universities, companies), e.g. ZEV Action Plan.
- Stimulate and realise pilot projects and new business development;
- Knowledge and innovation dissemination between US and Dutch governments and universities;
- Communication: web portal, weblogs, twitter (@Coast2Coast_EV).
The program will run (at least) until Summer 2016.
The “Electrifying Holland – West Coast!” cluster is a private public partnership. With all partners agreements have been signed aimed to exchange knowledge, share experiences and create opportunities in both regions.
An overview of partners you can find here
Charging Points in the Netherlands (2015)
Long-term goals EVs in the Netherlands
Long-term goals ZEVs in California
Best Range (Advertised Range)
|Tesla Model S 85D||270 miles|
|Kia Soul EV||120 miles|
|Fiat 500e||116 miles|
|Mercedes B Class Electric Drive||87 miles|
|Nissan Leaf||84 miles|
Best Selling Models (2014 – Global Units Sold)
|Mitsubishi Outlander Plug-in Hybrid EV||31,689|
|Tesla Model S||31,655|
|Toyota Prius Plug-in||19,018|
Exemption from Registration Tax (until 2018) €5,000-8,000 per EV
Exemption from Road Tax (until at least 2014) €400-700 per EV per year
No Surcharge on income tax for private use of company cars: €2,000 per EV per year
Tax deductible investments: 19% tax relief for EV’s and charging stations
Amsterdam has additional incentives: e.g. €40,000 for heavy duty e-trucks and e-buses
Various tax credits, rebates and incentives for foreign investments
Learn more about the Consulate General of the Netherlands in San Francisco
Want to know more? Want to share something? Please let us know!