Date(s) - 19/05/2019 - 25/05/2019
The aim of this Smart-eMobility Tour is to get a good insight in the different markets, policies and practical business cases in the field of eMobility, Urban Mobility and Smart Charging. The tour is organized around EVS32 in Lyon, the Electric Vehicle Symposium & Exhibition, the worldwide meeting for the entire smart eMobility industry. The tour also facilitates matchmaking and networking activities with partners from the different regions in Europe.
Program (subject to change)
19-22 May, EVS 32 Lyon
- EVS32 conference and exhibition program
- Networking meetings with partners from different regions in Europe
Wednesday, May 22: The Netherlands
- Travel to the Netherlands
- Visit Port of Rotterdam: With Maasvlakte 2, the ambition of the Port of Rotterdam Authority is to be a global leader in the field of sustainability. To achieve this ambition, the Port of Rotterdam Authority offers every opportunity to innovative technologies that lead to the sustainable and successful development of the new port and industrial area.
- Welcome Dinner the Netherlands. The Hague
Thursday, May 23: The Hague and Arnhem
- Introduction to the Netherlands at the Ministry of Economic Affairs in The Hague. A overview on the Dutch approach on e-Mobility and smart charging
- Visit Elaad testlab, a unique laboratory and test site for the testing of and research on electric cars, charging infrastructure and Smart Charging systems
- Transfer to Allego, where we will visit the innovative Charging Plaza allowing several vehicles to be supplied with electricity in a small space
Friday, May 24: Amsterdam
- Presentation and meeting at Amsterdam Metropolitan Area Electric project.
- Conference on Sustainable Urban Mobility and the Mobility Mix.
- Living Labs smart charging. Presentation on the broad perspective of smart charging (open standars, practical applications, interesting business cases).
HiePRactief, Ellen Hiep C2C Smart E-mobility Program, Peter van Deventer
(E) email@example.com (E) firstname.lastname@example.org
(T) + 31 654 370565